Times are changing...

Hola everyone! Wow it's been awhile since I've posted on here. There isn't one particular reason that I can give as to why I haven't been posting, but there is about a thousand excuses I could give. One is that university keeps getting in the way, another is I'm lazy, a third is I'm really focusing on my novel, a fourth is my youtube channel is now my primary focus... and the list goes on.

HOWEVER

It has recently come to my attention that I don't post my book reviews on my youtube channel and that is because I simply don't have the time to do so. I only get to film videos every now and then because of university (and the fact that the sun goes down waaaayy too early in Australia right now), which means that I'm not churning out content as fast or as much as I wish I was.

So I thought to myself the other day, hmm how can I keep posting book reviews (and the occasional movie review) without having to rush to film and edit something that isn't going to be that great. And then I remembered my blog. You'd think I would have remembered the blog sooner considering I actually made this BEFORE I made the youtube channel. I mean why did you think my youtube channel is called Just a Little Bit Random?

WHAT WILL I SEE ON THE BLOG?

I can practically hear you asking this question through my headphones (which incidentally I'm using to listen to The Lord of the Rings soundtrack). Well, you will see:
  • Book reviews 
  • Movies reviews
  • Randomness with Jenna
  • Confessions of an Aspiring Author
  • Adventures in Screenwriting
I have decided (after a lot of to-ing and fro-ing) that I am going to leave up my earlier blog posts, despite the fact that a lot of them aren't great. When I first started this blog it was because I was majoring in Journalism at university I thought I'd use it as practice. Of course now I've changed majors, changed courses, (I've even changed universities!), so now my blog will be focused more on my future, namely writing and books.

If you were interested in reading the first few posts for Confessions of an Aspiring Author and Adventures in Screenwriting, I'll be leaving links to them down below.

Confessions of an Aspiring Author
Adventures in Screenwriting
So please, follow along on my adventures through writing, books, movies and randomness! I'll be leaving a link to my social media in this blog post.

Stay random!
~ Jenna

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Twitter: @jenna_la
Snapchat: jenna_la
Facebook: JustaLittleBitRandom
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/JustaLittleBitRandom
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/JustaLittleBitRandom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2