Confessions Of An Aspiring Author

Good afternoon/morning/evening depending on whatever time zone from which you are gracing us with your presence. This evening (southern hemisphere time zone baby) I’m introducing a new series of blog posts entitled Confessions Of An Aspiring Author.

As you may or may not know I have been telling stories since I was a little girl and it has always ben a dream of mine to become a published author. In this blog series I will be taking you through my adventures as an aspiring author.


What will this involve you ask? Well, I have come up with a list (because who doesn’t love lists) of what sorts of things I might be talking about in this blog series:
  • Details of my current project(s)
  • Tips or tricks I've found helpful
  • Problems I may encounter through the writing/editing/publishing process
  • My endeavours in editing
  • My quest to find a publisher
And, if I manage to write a novel and get it published, I might be talking about this instead:
  • My journey to being published
  • About my publisher/book
  • Book launch
  • Any book tours/appearances I may do
Keep watching this blog for the first entry in the Confessions Of An Aspiring Author series coming soon. Until then,


Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2