What's In My Bookcase - Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first entry in the What’s In My Bookcase? series! I hope you all enjoy finding out what sorts of books I love to read and to collect!

Today’s Book: Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr


1.     How did you come to own this book?
I’m pretty sure I saw this book in an airport bookstore and got excited by the cover so I researched to find the first one in the city and ended up buying all five.

2.     Have you read this book?
Yes – though I haven’t read it for quite a few years.

3.     What did you like about this book?
I think when I started reading Ink Exchange I was a little confused as I didn’t realise it was more of a companion novel than a sequel. The events in the book occur chronologically with the other books in the series, however they focus on a different set of characters.  

I haven’t read the book for awhile but I do remember thoroughly enjoying it. It had a darker tone than most of the books I’ve ever read but it was very well read. The characters were intriguing and the story was fantastic.

4.     Would you recommend this book to others?
I would definitely recommend this book to others, though I would recommend them to read the first book first.

Check back here on the 1st of January for the next entry in the What’s In My Bookcase? series. Until then,

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2