What's In My Bookcase - City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


Can you believe that it’s already time for my first blog post of 2016? So much has changed for me since I created this blog back in 2014. Instead of attending university to study as journalism, I’m about to begin a course studying to become a High School Drama Teacher, I’m focused on my novel writing and screenwriting and I’ve formed my own youtube channel.

That doesn’t stop me from wanting this year to be the best year for this blog. So, without further ado let me welcome you to the second entry in the What’s In My Bookcase? series.

Today’s Book: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


1.     How did you come to own this book?
Truth be told I can’t 100% remember how I came to own this book. I remember seeing that the sixth and final book in the series would be released and I realised that I hadn’t read anything past book three. There started a re-read of the first three books before I read this one and the two to follow.

2.     Have you read this book?
I have, and I’ve read the other five in the series as well!

3.     What did you like about this book?
It’s been awhile since I’ve read this one, but I do remember being intrigued to return to the world of Shadowhunters. I enjoyed the flow of this story as it moved from one trilogy to the next whilst maintaining everything I loved about the first three books.

The characters were just as entertaining this time around and it was great to see how the events of the third book were affecting them. All I can say is I’m very glad I waited until books five and six were released before I started reading this one as I’m not sure I could have waited to find out what would happen next!

4.     Would you recommend this book to others?
Yes 100%. The entire Mortal Instruments series is amazing and I recommend it to anyone who hasn’t read it yet!

That’s it from me for now! Let me know in the comments below if you’ve read this book and whether or not you liked it.

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2