What's In My Bookcase - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

Here we are, already at the start of February in 2016. I'm sorry but where exactly did January go? All of a sudden I'm now 21 and a month closer to the start of university. Basically I have very mixed feelings right now. So, in order to cope with them here is the next instalment of my What's In My Bookcase? series!

Today's Book: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling


1. How did you come to own this book?
Okay so, I remember the day this book came out because I made my mum drive me to the bookstore in order to buy a copy. She did, and when The Deathly Hallows came out I made her do the exact same thing.

2. Have you read this book?
Is this even a real question? YES OF COURSE I HAVE READ THIS BOOK AND ALL OF THE OTHER AMAZING BOOKS IN THIS SERIES!

3. What did you like about this book?
The way I remember reading this book my mum, dad and I all read it at the same time so we had three bookmarks going which made it a little confusing. I did thoroughly enjoy the book though, just as I've enjoyed every instalment in the Harry Potter franchise. The book was consistent with Harry's journey and reached the point of no return in the series.

We truly got to dive into the Wizarding World in this book with the threat of Voldemort looming. Harry's relationships with his friends and mentor are stretched to the limit and we learnt more about Harry's parents. The ending of this book was a true shock to me and I'm not sure I'll ever truly be over it.

4. Would you recommend this book to others?
Not a day goes by I don't recommend the Harry Potter franchise to someone. Seriously.

Thanks for reading the newest entry in this series. Let me know in the comments below if you've read this Harry Potter book and which one was your favourite in the series.

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2