Supernatural Seasons 1-9 Binge Recap

Late last year my sister’s friends got her hooked on this little show called Supernatural. Nine seasons and ten months later and she’s waiting anxiously for the tenth series to premiere and begging me to watch it. Okay, begging probably isn’t the right word here but she definitely bugged me constantly and told me that she thought I’d like it... she was right.

Roughly a month and a half before the tenth season premiered, I started the first season and made a vow to be done by the time Sam tried to find Dean for about the billionth time. And you know what? I did it. It took about six weeks of constant watching. I didn’t do anything else except watch the show. Now watching it week by week is a bit of a letdown.

The first five seasons of the show were fantastic. When I realised that Eric Kripke was the show’s creator I knew instantly I was going to fall in love with it. He’s shows are always incredible (Revolution anyone?) and this show was no different. I had actually tried to watch it when it first came out... but I was 10 and Jess’s death gave me nightmares.

The sixth and seventh seasons were pretty good, but I really struggled to make it through the eighth and ninth. I don’t know what it was about them, but it just took me a bit longer to get through them than the others. In fact I would have been happy for the show to end after the fifth season like Kripke intended, though Sam being trapped in the cage probably would have upset me.

Still, during my month and a half of constant watching I began to go a bit loco only watching this one show. If you follow me on twitter you probably would have noticed. Around about season five I began posting tweets about the show, and by season six I was posting fairly regularly. I even had a format I would follow!

 

So I thought I’d share some of my favourite tweets with you all. Be careful though if you haven’t seen the show, because these tweets definitely contain spoilers. If you want to read them all, feel free to check out my twitter profile, scroll through my previous tweets and find this one:


This is the first real Supernatural tweet I made. While making this blog post I actually read through all of the tweets and had a pretty long chuckle. Most of them are the results of my late night ramblings so you can only imagine what was going through my head...

I’m also posting a bunch of them here, so check them out if you want a laugh. The further into the series I got, the less my tweets made sense. I’m pretty sure I started tweeting like a 12 year old at one point.


That’s it from me though about my Supernatural binge. If you haven’t seen the show yet I definitely recommend it. And hey, now we know that nine seasons can be watched in just one and half months!

Stay random!

~ Jenna 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2