What's In My Bookcase?

Hola everyone and welcome back to the (hopefully) most random blog on Earth. Today I’m introducing a new series of blog posts that will allow you to learn a little about me and for me to learn a little about myself.

The new series of blog posts is called What’s In My Bookcase? The idea behind the series is that once a month I will pick a book from my bookcase at random and answer a few questions about it. The questions are as follows:

1.      How did you come to own this book?
2.      Have you read this book?
3.      What did you like about this book?
4.      Would you recommend this book to others?

And, if the answer to question two is no (and believe me when I say that there will be times when the answer is no), I’ll answer this question instead:

       3.   Why is this book on your reading list?

Keep watching this blog for the first entry in the What’s In My Bookcase? series coming soon. Until then,

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2