Top 5 Favourite 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie

We are one day closer to the second season premiere of Liv and Maddie and I for one am getting very excited. Everyday leading up the premiere I'll be posting a video detailing my top five favourite moments from each member of the family.

Today's family member? None other than Karen Rooney. So, here are my top five favourite Karen moments from Liv and Maddie's first season.

5. Handy Credit Card (Mom-a-Rooney)
Karen teaches us a valuable lesson in this episode... always carry a credit card! That and Mom always knows best.


4. The Perfect Pumps (Shoe-a-Rooney)
Just like Maddie, Karen gets obsessed with Liv's pair of perfect pumps and the scene where she is looking for them in Liv and Maddie's room is one of her best.



3. Face-Gabbing Failure (Move-a-Rooney)
Karen just can't seem to get the hang of her new phone no matter how much she tries. She has trouble with her A-P-Ps and Face-Gabbing is definitely one of them.



2. Isis (Brain-a-Rooney)
If I'm being completely honest Isis kind of scares me. I think that's probably the point but that cat is just plain freaky!! Nevertheless when Karen speaks as Isis it is just one of my favourite moments.



1. Chewing Ice (BFF-a-Rooney)
Okay, so who else likes to chew ice when they're nervous? I don't that's for sure but Karen certainly does.


So there you have it, my top five favourite Karen Rooney moments from the first season. Let me know what your favourite Karen moments are in the comments below, and don't forget to tune in to the season two premiere of Liv and Maddie September 21 8:30p on Disney Channel.

Stay random!
~ Jenna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2