Randomness with Jenna: Supanova, Taylor Swift and Hugh Jackman

Hey guys! So today I thought I’d do something a little different with the blog… I thought I’d tell you a little about my life. I know, crazy right? Over the past few weeks I’ve had some pretty exciting times. I met some super star guests at Supanova, went to the Taylor Swift 1989 World Tour and saw Hugh Jackman live on stage.

Supanova was amazing. I got photos with both Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter Series) and Summer Glau (River Tam from Firefly), as well as met Lynette Noni (Author of The Medoran Chronicles) and Sarah J. Maas (Author of Throne of Glass). The panels for Matt and Summer were great and meeting Lynette and Sarah was a real eye-opener. Anyone who knows me (or follows this blog) would know that I want to be a published author someday, so getting to talk to Lynette and Sarah was incredible. They were both so lovely and inspiring. I bought both of their new books and got them signed.



Last Tuesday night my sister and I went to Taylor Swift’s 1989 World Tour and it was beyond anything I’d ever seen. T-Swizzle was incredible and the whole show was so well done. Every single person had a bracelet that lit up at certain times which was really something else. I haven’t ever been to concert like that before. The end half of the runway raised up and spun around making Taylor very accessible to the whole audience no matter where you were in the venue. My sister and I lined up from midday and were on the barrier for the show so we got amazing views of everything. Seriously the 1989 World Tour was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. So glad I went.




Three days later I was back at the entertainment centre watching Hugh Jackman live on stage. Pretty much he was incredible. I always forget how much of an amazing singer he is and he did not disappoint. Unfortunately my friend Charlotte and I missed the first few songs as we were busy trying to find a park. In the process we almost got taken out by a bus and a little old lady in a hot pink car. Seriously. I almost got cleaned up by a Granny… Still, we saw the majority of the show and there were no words to describe it. He is a great showman and seemed very comfortable on stage.

Well that’s all from me today. It may only be 9pm but I’m seriously considering going to bed. Or maybe I’ll watch one more How I Met Your Mother episode… either way,

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2