Ariana Grande Break Free - Music Video Review

How would you describe Ariana Grande’s music video for Break Free?

Epic, sexy and entertaining were the three words that came to mind the first time I watched the video. Just like the song itself, this video is very different to anything Ariana has done before and can I just say that although she may have been nervous about branching out she didn’t need to be. The video was amazing and if you haven’t seen it yet because you’ve been living under a rock or you accidentally threw your laptop at a wall then click on the video below and prepare to have your mind blown.

The cheeky Star Wars style message at the beginning of the video had me wondering exactly what I was getting myself into. Ariana had posted a few teaser photos on her Instagram and I was buzzing with excitement at what she and Zedd were going to show us. I was not disappointed.

The video shows an outer space adventure where Ariana is battling a bunch of aliens in a very skimpy outfit complete with her signature high heel boots. It’s basically a sexy science fiction video.

Zedd makes an appearance in the video as the pilot of the spaceship that beams Ariana up from the planet once she’s finished vanquishing the aliens. What follows is an entertaining dance number on the bridge of the ship.

I’m really glad to see Ariana expanding her sound and her image with this song. This video has definitely sky-rocketed into the number one place on my list of all her music videos. Can’t wait to see if the next one can top it!

Stay random!
~Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2