Hilary Duff Chasing the Sun - Music Video Review

Okay, so Hilary Duff was one of my favourite stars when I was growing up. I had all the albums, all the movies and had Lizzie McGuire on my TV more than anything else. So when I heard that she was bringing out new music I kind of freaked out and may have run through the streets screaming out the news... well maybe not, but I felt like I could.

Chasing the Sun is the first in hopefully a long line of new songs from Hilary. It has a real summery feel to it and is just all around perfect. After hearing the song for the first time I found myself digging around for my old Metamorphosis CD and listening to it on repeat for the rest of the day.

Along with the release of this new song came the release of the music video. The video is a very simply concept and is the perfect companion to the song. In the video Hilary is an office worker who fantasises about being out on the beach with a very handsome man, and who can blame her!

Over the course of the video Hilary embarrasses herself in front of her co-workers, almost throws her hamster across the room, has her arms covered in sunscreen by an odd co-worker, throws water around a boardroom and is ultimately fired. Not surprising really, but at least now she can go off in search of the handsome man from the beach!

Check out the video below and let me know what you think.

Stay random!
~ Jenna



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2