I'm not dead!!

I’m baaaaaacck.

I know that it has been just under seven months since I last posted and for that I am sorry. I won’t lie to you and tell you that I’ve been busy because that’s not true. I was however going through some things towards the end of last year and so found that my blog got sort of pushed to the back burner as I worked some things out.

The good news though is that I’ve worked through my issues and as a result I am ready to return to the blog.

So, if this is my grand re-entrance to the world of blogging I feel I should reintroduce myself.

Hello people of Earth!!

I am currently taking a year off from university as I discovered that a journalism degree simply isn’t for me, but I am going back next year this time to do a teaching degree. Hopefully in only 4.5 short years I will be a fully qualified High School drama teacher!

The ultimate goal of course is still to be living in Hollywood as a screenwriter for TV and film... and hey once I’m there what’s to stop me from trying my hand at acting?

In addition to this blog I am now also running a youtube channel which is an extension of the blog and so goes by the same name. Both the blog and the channel will be fairly random. You’ll see Disney Channel, Game of Thrones, Hilary Duff, Furious 7 and so much more.

I do hope you can all forgive me for being so absent in the past seven months, but I’m very excited to be able to share with you all both the blog and the youtube channel.

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2