Taylor Swift 'Bad Blood' Music Video Review

Arguably one of the most popular women in the world, Taylor Swift never ceases to amaze. A little over one month before the Billboard Music Awards, Taylor announced that her newest music video would be for Bad Blood one of her most popular songs off of her fifth studio album 1989.

For a month Taylor released posters of her friends in some serious Sucker Punch-esque costumes all with names they chose themselves.

The day before the video was released the world was buzzing with anticipation. I know I myself was very excited to see the final product. So many of my favourite actresses were in the video and I loved the song.

When the video was finally released and I got the chance to watch it, I found that I was sadly disappointed with the outcome. Personally I thought the video was too busy. There were too many characters and it interfered with an otherwise fantastic concept.

I also was upset that Taylor chose to use a remixed version of the song rather than the original. It could just be me who doesn’t like remixes, but there was just something about the rapping that didn’t sit well with me.

So what did you think? Did you enjoy Taylor’s Bad Blood video? Or like me were you underwhelmed with the final product. Let me know in the comments below.

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2