Welcome to Randomness

Hey hey people of Earth :)

Welcome to my wonderfully random blog. I wanted to give you guys a little bit of a background about me.
I'm currently at university completing my journalism degree, but the ultimate goal is to be living in Hollywood as a screenwriter for TV and film.

For now though I'm content with updating my blog and working on my novel. Maybe one day I'll even let you guys read a bit :P

So, in regards to my blog. Until I have access to a proper editing program I'm quite happy posting reviews and recaps here on just a little bit random.

Well that's me pretty much in a nutshell.
The reviews I post are going to be fairly random. They'll range from Game of Thrones to Sam & Cat, from X-Men: Days of Future Past to Blended, from The Never Ending's newest album to Ariana Grande's latest song, so if you don't like something, don't read it.

That's all from me for now though.
I'm gonna go watch the Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Premiere. Watch my blog for a recap of the episode and make sure to keep an eye out for my review of Lucy Hale's new album Road Between coming later this week.

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2